Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Free RPK, bodohs.

Ok, let me start by saying that I don't know much about politics, and I won't pretend to.

What I do know, is RPK (creator of Malaysia Today) should be freed from ISA. Just in case the government fails to understand this, here is a list for the botaks and bodohs that are running the country.

1. The ISA is not your little bitch. No, you cannot use it just because you(the government) feel threatened.

2. Your ministers say something that quote "cause uneasiness among Muslims and other members of the public" and all he does is get fired. RPK merely posts an opinion(albeit a public one) and he gets arrested - buddies, I think we all know that its more than this small "racial" issue - Anwar, anyone?

3. Democracy. You cannot hold someone without trial under your stupid ISA act for causing racial "uneasiness". I mean if this was the case and I wanted this to happen in MY home country I would've fled to North Korea or Burma. From what it sounds like Pak Lah and Botak Home Minister here have been taking "how to dictate run a country" lessons from NK's "Dear Leader".

And finally, you know how people say that true leaders step down when the time is right, and that is what marks the true quality of leadership?

Nudge, nudge somebody.

I think it's time, if you want to salvage the 0.05% of respect your people have for you.

**Edit

The fifth Prime Minister of Malaysia, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, went on the record in 1988 to state "If we want to save Malaysia and Umno, Dr Mahathir (then Prime Minister) must be removed. He uses draconian laws such as the Internal Security Act to silence his critics."

I don't know what else to do but you laugh chronically at the hypocrisy. HAHA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://iwfrpk.blogspot.com/

Happy Birthday RPK!

I WILL FOLLOW HIM

(Du-du-doot, du-du-doot, du-du-doot.)
(Du-du-du-du-du-du-doot, du-du-doot, du-du-doot.)
(Du-du-du-du-du-du-doot...)

Love him, I love him, I love him.
And Where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.

I will follow him.
Follow him wherever he may go.
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away.

(Du-du-doot, du-du-doot, du-du.)

I must follow him (follow him).
Ever since he touched my hand I knew,
That near him I always must be.
And nothing can keep him from me.
He is my destiny (destiny).

I love him, I love him, I love him,
And where he goes, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love,
From now until forever, forever, forever.

I will follow him (follow him).
Follow him wherever he may go.
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from my love.

I love him, I love him, I love him,
And where he goes, I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
He'll always be my true love, my true love, my true love,
From now until forever, forever, forever.

I will follow him (follow him),
Follow him wherever he may go,
There isn't an ocean too deep,
A mountain so high it can keep,
Keep me away, away from my love.

(Du-du-doot, du-du-doot, du-du-doot...)
(And where he goes I'll) follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
I know I'll always love him, I love him, I love him.
And where he goes I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow.
I know I'll always love him...
[ Fade. ]

Written by: Arthur Altman, Norman Gimble, Jacques Plante, Del Roma & J.W. Stole
Performed by: Little Peggy March

===
MAHATMA GANDHI ON NON-VIOLENT ACTION AND CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE

"Civil disobedience becomes a sacred duty when the state has become lawless or corrupt. And a citizen who barters with such a state shares in its corruption and lawlessness...Every citizen is responsible for every act of his government...There is only one sovereign remedy, namely, non-violent non-cooperation."

"Coercion cannot but result in chaos in the end."

"One who uses coercion is guilty of deliberate violence."

"Coercion is inhuman..."

"Non-cooperation with evil is as much a duty as cooperation with good..."

"All through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall, always."

===
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_Security_Act_(Malaysia)

The fifth Prime Minister of Malaysia, Abdullah Ahmad Badawi, went on the record in 1988 to state "If we want to save Malaysia and Umno, Dr Mahathir (then Prime Minister) must be removed. He uses draconian laws such as the Internal Security Act to silence his critics." The year before, he had also stated "Laws such as the Internal Security Act have no place in modern Malaysia. It is a draconian and barbaric law."